Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Secret Wars network..

So you might be asking where I have been for the past week or so....well I have been busy running around the country starting up regular Secret Wars nights - The plan being we do mini championship knockouts in each major UK city with the winner coming to London for the grand final.

So far I have set-up Southampton and Birmingham with the help of some local help (Ian, Jay), these two will start up as an 8 player knockout in September and will finish the same time as the London version. Hopefully I can get Bristol and Cardiff on board to - but we won't know that until we get down there for the Tag team battles......as we need to scope the local interest!

If there is anybody reading this thinking "I would love to set one up in my area" than please give me a shout on the email, explaining your ideas and contacts....email = studio@monorex.com

Ta

Tel

No comments: