Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another night on the town....:) I mean FREE booze art circuit!



Went along to check out a couple more shows last night - first up was the Jon Burgerman / Lazy Oaf show down @ Lazy Oaf HQ, where Jon was presenting some of his new creations in store while frantically signing girls shoulders etc...



Once me and Teck had downed our free cranberry juice we moved onto the grand finale - Mark Gonzalez's toy robot show @ DPMI store. This was a presentation of the 1000 robots he painted by hand over the last month - Not really to sure about his artistical skills, maybe he should stick to skate boarding! But the party was top dollar with everybody who is anybody in attendance. I drunk a few Tiger beers and tried to find the dance floor but realised this was a store not a club...(I’m joking Gabriella)!



Anyway all in all the night was a good laugh and it gave me a chance to dish out some of the 5000 flyers I have for this weeks Chilly Con Carnage event...

No comments: