Monday, February 16, 2009

VOLUME MAGAZINE WANTS YOU!!

I want you to submit some work to the new issue of the magazine I work on called volume. you may have heard of it. Its on its 6th issue now and is doing really well. Its a culture magazine that promotes young creatives and up and comers. I'd really like you to get involved?You can submit anything you like. It can be a photo, illustration, poster design, painting, sculpture.....??? Just so long as it is submitted following the a4 portait guidlines.You can check the earlier mags out on the link below to see what kind of thing other people have submitted and if you are selected for the final print your work will be published in a run of 5000 for all the world to see. What I need you to do if you are interested is submit between 1 and 5 images. High resolution a4 portrait by the end of feb.I will email a reminder closer to that time.Let me know if your interested...Here is the email address for you to send your submissions tojoshsutterby@gmail.comI hope to here from you soonJoshContributing Art Editor, Volume Magazinewww.volume-magazine.com

No comments: