Friday, February 08, 2008

AWAY ON HOLIDAY! THAILAND RECHARGE...

On my way to Thailand as I write this, currently in Bahrain airport (Middle East) waiting for a connecting flight...

Tried to sleep on the first flight but was constantly spoken to by my new friend "Paul" - He was telling me all about his life and what he was doing in the Middle East (Constructing radio systems)....Nice guy but talks for England! :)

will post some pics when I get a chance - but hopefully that will not be anytime soon as I want to recharge my batteries down on a Thai beach :) apparently full body massages (no dodgyness) are like 4 quid for an hour!

I will need some of that after this 26hr journey - which involves 3 flights, 3 taxis and a private speedboat (Miami vice stylie) to get to the island Koh Samui.

Anyway guys and girls, until then take care and speak soon.

See you all at the Secret Wars London Grand Final - 29th Feb @ Cafe 1001

T

UPDATE - SOME FLICKS

MY NEW FRIENDS!

ONE OF THE ISLANDS WE WERE CHILLING ON

REPPING THE SW..WITH PRAWN TAIL IN MOUTH :)

A REAL LADY BOY - URGHH!

ONE OF THE MANY AMAZING TEMPLES

No comments: